Piddling around for the holidays

A family of high-end analog DI and effects gear.
RockmanCentralBob

Piddling around for the holidays

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

So I'm off this week and spent a bit of time tweaking my HSP.... didn't work out as I hoped, but oh well.

But I did fire up my Kemper on my Rev 20 profile..... what an awesome tone!!

Oh, and I was wearing my "Power By Rockman" shirt today while doing errands and got a few comments. Even met a guy who says he plays drums in a Beatles cover band with Fran Sheehan on bass. Says he's got a summer home down here in Florida... small world!!
Sunburst

Re: Piddling around for the holidays

Post by Sunburst »

Yeah, I'm slaving away at work this week... saving the world, etc.

Fired up my government computer... I'd tell you about it but then I'd have to kill you...

Oh, and I'm wearing a white, button down dress shirt, a nice pair of grey slacks, and black Bass penny loafers...

... will hopefully have the time to put together that UPS disaster XP100 this weekend... in my old Led Zeppelin t-shirt and my underwear... boxer briefs... beer in one hand, soldering iron in the other...

Anyone else?

:D
rbc
Site Admin

Post by rbc »

I think I'm getting myself a Behringer Ultra-DI Pro DI4000 for Christmas. It's a 4-channel Active Instrument Direct Box. I'd use it to convert the unbalanced Rockman outputs to XLR before they go to the board.
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/
RockmanCentralBob

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

Well, another day (or is it 4 now???) of tinkering with my HSP and I finally made some progress.
Not towards what I was originally after, but towards a different effect.
Of course, now I'm getting a constant slap back echo, whether I want it or not, but I'll work that out later.
(I think it's going through the ground to sneak out!!)

I'll tell you... this thing is a PITA to get working right... so much interaction going on.
But it is rewarding when it comes together...