A rare find

The Rockman stomp boxes, including the Ultimatum Distortion Generator and Acoustic Guitar Pedal.
darthoverdrive

A rare find

Post by darthoverdrive »

I’ve bought a few Acoustic Guitar pedals over the last month, some in good condition, others not so good. One that I was particularly surprised with was still in the original box with warranty card and manual. The pedal is in real good condition and sounds much like the others. I think what blows me away is that it still has the original packaging. I have to admit that after a while even I throw away the box.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GuitarBuilder

Re: A rare find

Post by GuitarBuilder »

Sunburst will be all over this one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sunburst

Post by Sunburst »

I didn't want to burst any bubbles but finding late model (blue button) Acoustic Guitar Pedals MINT IN BOX isn't uncommon. I have one and I see several come up every year. Nonetheless, a cool find!

Now find me a MINT IN BOX original version (gray button) Acoustic Guitar Pedal... or even one without the box (even I only have one!) and we'll talk!!!

;)
darthoverdrive

Post by darthoverdrive »

I did pick up a grey button AGP that was in fairly good condition around the time I purchased this one. No box but definitely different than the blue button. The enclosure build, circuit board layout, lack of easy battery replacement, different DC input voltage and adapter size among the noticeable differences between the SR&D and Dunlop versions.

I've been playing with these as a front end to a small wattage tube amp that runs into a power soak. Love that distortion. Need to breadboard the complex filter portion of the X100 to place after the AGP to get closer to the Rockman sound.

And no worries, no bubbles busted in the making of this post. :)