Rev 20 Sustainor for sale on eBay!

Intended for SR&D gear, derivatives and services.
Forum rules
This forum is only intended for announcements. Trades should be private.
RockmanCentralBob

Rev 20 Sustainor for sale on eBay!

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

For those of you looking for a Rev 20, here's your chance!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/282094831173?
RockmanCentralBob

Re: Rev 20 Sustainor for sale on eBay!

Well, I guess Rev 20's aren't worth what they used to be. Makes me feel bad for those that paid a small fortune for theirs.

I suppose these 2 will stay in my collection as backups, and there's no point in modding the 3rd one I was going to do. At least I didn't waste the time on that one.
Sunburst

Post by Sunburst »

Bob,

I'm icing down a kidney right now. You only need one, right?

;)

Very respectfully,

Sunburst
RockmanCentralBob

Sunburst wrote:Bob,

I'm icing down a kidney right now. You only need one, right?

;)

Very respectfully,

Sunburst
LOL!! Yeah, one will do.... or your first born child, which ever you care for less.

No, it's expensive, no doubt. But that was based on the last going rate that I HAVE seen them go for. So it's not out of line for what they have gone for in the past.

Also, having done the mod myself, I can tell you it is a LOT of work! The fastest I was able to do it was around 17 straight hours!! Literally all day. For these, I did both at the same time and it took over a week. And yes, I value my time.

All it means is that they just won't be available. It's not worth spending all that time doing the mod for barely more than what you are selling your "Mighty Mouse" models for.
Sunburst

Post by Sunburst »

I'm tempted (kidney - not firstborn!) but it might take me two or three days to sell several thousand dollars worth of Rockman gear!

;)

Heh! Heh! Heh! It's good to be me...

In all seriousness, I will consider it. I just sold one of my Stage Heads and a PA 500 (and most of my backup Sustainor setup) and am disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling all of my setups. Issue is always real estate...