Tom rig

Discussion and topics that don't fit elsewhere.
Dale

Tom rig

Post by Dale »

I asked a question on the old board as to the purpose or need to have a Dbx 223 crossover in the #1 rig set up yet absent in #2. Never got any good gueses....so heres mine

Could he use it were the chorus output is split into a weird left-right matix, where the output was sent to a crossover and everything below (I think about) 500Hz went out both equally (mono) and everything above had some sort of phase-shifted thing going on that widened the stereo imaging above the crossover frequency. 
Guitarvamp

Re: Tom rig

Post by Guitarvamp »

Somewhere, I thought I had a list of what head went to what. I like your idea about splitting the frequency and then playing with it, but I also think that is mighty complex in a live sonic realm.

Another guess might be that it's purely left over from some other purpose and just holding a space. (ie, not in use)

Yet another guess would be that it goes to an acoustic guitar.

Oh! Would he use it to cut all frequencies above X point when using the Hyperspace pedal? I know he said it was a dangerous pedal, due to blowing up speakers (because of the low frequencies it can generate).