Stereo Echo in a pedal?

Discussion and topics that don't fit elsewhere.
rbc
Site Admin

Re: Stereo Echo in a pedal?

Post by rbc »

There's nothing wrong with having a stereo echo, but I managed to get a fairly epic chorus/delay sound with this lineup. The Sustanor goes into the Stereo Chorus. The dry output of the Stereo Chorus goes into the 2/3 channel of my little board. The processed output of the Stereo Chorus goes to the Chorus/Delay. The processed output of the Chorus/Delay goes to the 4/5 channel of my board. Both the Stereo Chorus and Chorus/Delay are set to "Wide" so their processed outputs aren't mixed with the direct outputs. I did lower the delay volume to -6 dB. The processed output of the Chorus/Delay sounded too loud to me when set to 0 dB. I used the board to set the balance of the two channels. As a plus, the Stereo Chorus sounds pretty good when the Chorus Delay is bypassed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/
Guitarvamp

Post by Guitarvamp »

That's a cool setup RBC! Lots of different options there. Plus, those Chorus/Delays are pretty handy for a lot of great sounds.
lento

Post by lento »

Talking about the Rockman Stereo Echo, something I would have liked is the Pan Select to be Octopus/footswitchable.
Would have made working in stereo a lot more fun ......
rbc
Site Admin

Post by rbc »

Guitarvamp wrote:That's a cool setup RBC! Lots of different options there. Plus, those Chorus/Delays are pretty handy for a lot of great sounds.
Thanks Guitarvamp, I was looking for a stereo way to use chorus and echo independently or together. This gives it to me.
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/