Hello and testimonial

Discussion and topics that don't fit elsewhere.
robthequiet

Hello and testimonial

Post by robthequiet »

Hello, all. New guy here. Just wanted to introduce meself and deliver a glowing report on David's work at Rockman-Repair. Sent a Sustainor in about a week ago and it came back (via a minor USPS misrouting detour that put my blood pressure through the roof) all clean and spiffy. Over the years it developed a thinner sound and started to get iffy with the slider noise, but now that it's here, I took the unit for a test spin and it absolutely floored me. Sounds huge! I can dial in much more detailed voicings, and the frequency response is deeper and smoother. It's like having all the great sounds of the golden age of rock at your fingertips. So, if you need a refurb or some mods, I can recommend David's work 100%.

Cheers!

Rob
rbc
Site Admin

Re: Hello and testimonial

Post by rbc »

Hi Rob,

Thanks for joining us. The more the merrier.

Best,

--Bruce
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/
Dale

Post by Dale »

I thought David had retired from doing referbs? Anywho I really need to get all my equipment done but I just dont have the money right now. I would like to get the quad mod done also.
GuitarBuilder

Post by GuitarBuilder »

Dale wrote:I thought David had retired from doing referbs? Anywho I really need to get all my equipment done but I just dont have the money right now. I would like to get the quad mod done also.
David Accomando from Perfect Sound Rock Refurbs (PSRR) retired; Rob is referring to David S. G. Ferringer of Rockman Repair. He does an outstanding job. I've had dozens of rockmodules repaired/refurbished by him and he is top notch. Highly professional and extremely competent.
Boogieman

Post by Boogieman »

Dale wrote:I thought David had retired from doing referbs? Anywho I really need to get all my equipment done but I just dont have the money right now. I would like to get the quad mod done also.
+1

My Rockmodules are still working OK. To get them all referb'ed in one shot will cost over 1k, which I can't afford right now. For now, I will keep using them until they start going wonky.