My Stage Head

A dedicated forum for posting pictures and other information about Rockman rigs.
mikegiovannucci

My Stage Head

Post by mikegiovannucci »

Hi all,

Here is my story and setup.
I am the original owner of the Sustainor an Eq. I pruchased these from Belmont Music, one town over from where they were made in Waltham the 80's along with an x100. I had the opportunity to walk foot into SR&D to pickup my x100 that was in for service. I was in awe with all the gold records on the wall. :shock:

The 2 xprs I have are just in beautiful shape. A 9 out of 10 and took me 3 years to find ones this nice.

Mint RMC Stage Head was pruchased from Sunburst in 2017. Thank you Sunburst.

Last but not least is my work of art.. This Rockman 500 is a clone in the making. I added the speaker out 1/4 inch TR jacks on the back and removed the XLRs. Next on the list is to add the direct out jacks and get the brite switch and circuits installed.

Mike G.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RockmanCentralBob

Re: My Stage Head

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

Looks very cool!!
I especially love the Boston and Rockman logos on the headcase!!

Mine has the Boston logo as well, though it's not as pretty as yours since it was hand drawn...
Headcase.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikegiovannucci

LOL...

Well the hand drawing looks good to me. The artist who drew that must have been the same one I met years ago playing pool with when I use to work at the Corner Pocket Billiards in Waltham. He was a regular. ;)

Didn't have a Stage Head at the time but a few games of pool and a piece of paper will do for now. Heh.

Very nice add to yours Bob. That's definitely a keeper.
RockmanCentralBob

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

Very cool... I think he mentioned that place in one of his interviews. That must have been interesting when he came in. Amazing how fast he can draw the logo, isn't it?
mikegiovannucci

It was amazing. I think I was the only one who knew who he was when he waled in. I was in shock. lol

Ya it was cool to see him draw it up. I can just image how much practice he has had over the years. 😉