Leon Todd demo of the original Rockman Headphone Amplifier

Touring with Rockman gear? Post audio and video from your Rockman performances.
User avatar
rbc
Site Admin
Posts: 417
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: Vicksburg MS, USA

Leon Todd demo of the original Rockman Headphone Amplifier

Post by rbc » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:53 am

Leon Todd demonstrates the original Rockman headphone amplifier. It's pretty awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI538zSDvig
The rockman-gearup.com forum is community supported. Please consider making a contribution. Here’s the link: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/

RockmanCentralBob
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:10 am

Re: Leon Todd demo of the original Rockman Headphone Amplifier

Post by RockmanCentralBob » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:29 am

Nice rundown of the X100!!

mikegiovannucci
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:35 am

Re: Leon Todd demo of the original Rockman Headphone Amplifier

Post by mikegiovannucci » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:47 am

Cool overview!

Love the scalloped guitar neck. Last time I saw one of those was when I purchased my X100 back in the day. One of the kids working at that music shop was doing them for people. They are amazing to play if you ever get a chance to try one out.

Thanks for sharing Bruce.

Mike G

GuitarBuilder
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:14 pm

GuitarBuilder

Post by GuitarBuilder » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 pm

mikegiovannucci wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:47 am
Cool overview!

Love the scalloped guitar neck. Last time I saw one of those was when I purchased my X100 back in the day. One of the kids working at that music shop was doing them for people. They are amazing to play if you ever get a chance to try one out.

Thanks for sharing Bruce.

Mike G
Fender Yngwie Malmsteen

GuitarBuilder
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Re: Leon Todd demo of the original Rockman Headphone Amplifier

Post by GuitarBuilder » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 pm

RockmanCentralBob wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:29 am
Nice rundown of the X100!!
Nothing like having a great player through a Rockman!

GuitarBuilder
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:14 pm

Re: Leon Todd demo of the original Rockman Headphone Amplifier

Post by GuitarBuilder » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:35 pm

rbc wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:53 am
Leon Todd demonstrates the original Rockman headphone amplifier. It's pretty awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI538zSDvig
Great find, Bruce! Thanks for sharing!

mikegiovannucci
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:35 am

Re: GuitarBuilder

Post by mikegiovannucci » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:26 am

GuitarBuilder wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 pm
mikegiovannucci wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:47 am
Cool overview!

Love the scalloped guitar neck. Last time I saw one of those was when I purchased my X100 back in the day. One of the kids working at that music shop was doing them for people. They are amazing to play if you ever get a chance to try one out.

Thanks for sharing Bruce.

Mike G
Fender Yngwie Malmsteen
Nice! Thinking about finding a sacrificial neck for my axe and make one up. What could go wrong? 🤣

User avatar
rbc
Site Admin
Posts: 417
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: Vicksburg MS, USA

Re: Leon Todd demo of the original Rockman Headphone Amplifier

Post by rbc » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:15 am

I installed the Media Embed extension for phpBB. Here's the inline posting of the Leon Todd demo:

The rockman-gearup.com forum is community supported. Please consider making a contribution. Here’s the link: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/