Have Yourself a Hair Metal Christmas

Touring with Rockman gear? Post audio and video from your Rockman performances.
eicca

Have Yourself a Hair Metal Christmas

Post by eicca »

It's that time of year! I give you a Rockman-packed catchy-riffed Christmas jam because I'm too cheap to print you a card :mrgreen:

#RockmanAddict
rbc
Site Admin

Re: Have Yourself a Hair Metal Christmas

Post by rbc »

Awesome! Thanks for putting it together.
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/
RockmanCentralBob

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

Taylor, I've got to say, my job has had me going through absolute hell lately..... secret meetings, threats of offshoring my job, etc.
Been in a serious funk, for sure.
But damn, watching this video provided a bit of rare pleasure and I am sincerely grateful for your efforts.

It's so sad that the music industry is in such a pitiful state right now.
Music like this would have sold like hotcakes in a different era!
Your composing skills are a breath of fresh air to the hangover we still suffer from since the advent of Seattle Grunge.
Tom Scholz would certainly be proud!!!

On a side note, there's a job in Boise, Idaho that keeps popping up.
Sometimes I think it would be worth taking if it meant I'd be closer to you so we could jam together!
I just don't know if this Florida boy could handle those Idaho winters!!
eicca

Post by eicca »

RockmanCentralBob wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:44 pm Taylor, I've got to say, my job has had me going through absolute hell lately..... secret meetings, threats of offshoring my job, etc.
Been in a serious funk, for sure.
But damn, watching this video provided a bit of rare pleasure and I am sincerely grateful for your efforts.

It's so sad that the music industry is in such a pitiful state right now.
Music like this would have sold like hotcakes in a different era!
Your composing skills are a breath of fresh air to the hangover we still suffer from since the advent of Seattle Grunge.
Tom Scholz would certainly be proud!!!

On a side note, there's a job in Boise, Idaho that keeps popping up.
Sometimes I think it would be worth taking if it meant I'd be closer to you so we could jam together!
I just don't know if this Florida boy could handle those Idaho winters!!

Dang, hope everything works out for you! I'm just glad my tunes give people some joy. That's the best part.

I'll actually be moving back to Utah in June here, but hey, Boise's a great place! The winters are actually pretty mild for the area ;) You being only five hours away would still be better than you being currently ninety-six hours away!
#RockmanAddict
RockmanCentralBob

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

eicca wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:27 pm The winters are actually pretty mild for the area ;)
My wife just looked up average Boise, Idaho temperatures..... 20 to 30 degrees in the Winter! LOL!!!
You really should come hang with me some Winter here in Orlando.... today we have clear blue skies and a high of 73 degrees.
eicca

Post by eicca »

RockmanCentralBob wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:11 pm
eicca wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:27 pm The winters are actually pretty mild for the area ;)
My wife just looked up average Boise, Idaho temperatures..... 20 to 30 degrees in the Winter! LOL!!!
You really should come hang with me some Winter here in Orlando.... today we have clear blue skies and a high of 73 degrees.
Ok well if you put it that way... :) but hey, Utah is 0-20 and Rexburg is like -30-0 so in that frame of reference it’s positively tropical!
#RockmanAddict