Boston Announced their Hyper Space Tour, starting April 14, 2017

The equipment produced by SR&D has a very close relationship with the band Boston and its music. This is the place for discussing Boston.
rbc
Site Admin

Boston Announced their Hyper Space Tour, starting April 14, 2017

Post by rbc »

It looks like another tour is in the works:

http://bandboston.com/?page_id=257

Best,

--Bruce
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/
Dale

Re: Boston Announced their Hyper Space Tour, starting April 14, 2017

Post by Dale »

They have a set playing at the Van Wezel in Sarasota, Fl. Right up the road from me. That is a real nice place.
Haven't kept up too much with Boston since getting banned from GHR last year :shock:
Unfortunately I'm just not into Boston as much as I was, kinda was lossing interest at the last tour. Hell, I've even been contemplating getting rid of most of my very stuff but decided to store it.
RockmanCentralBob

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

Don't feel bad, Dale, I got banned from GHAR too. Jon can be a nice guy, and then turn into a total dick. He will ban you in a heartbeat for your politics. And if you try to have a dialog with him, he refuses to respond and talk about it. He's your typical liberal that professes free speech, but then silences anyone who has a differing opinion.

Let me know if you decide you want to let go of that PGE2... I have a friend that would like to have it. Act within the next month or so and I'm sure he can sweeten the pot for you too!
GuitarBuilder

Post by GuitarBuilder »

Dale wrote: Hell, I've even been contemplating getting rid of most of my very stuff but decided to store it.
I'd be interested in any gear you wish to offload.