Guitar ACE Blaster Prototype!!!

The definitive headphone guitar amp.
Sunburst

Guitar ACE Blaster Prototype!!!

Post by Sunburst »

Here is the rarest Rockman headphone amp of them all: the one-off, prototype Guitar ACE Blaster with internal speaker! This was custom made by Bob Cedro for Gary Pihl for the 1994 NAMM shows! As you can see from the photos, the graphics were done on paper like all of the Rockman prototypes and have aged over time. But amazingly, after 20 plus years it still works and sounds great!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rbc
Site Admin

Re: Guitar ACE Blaster Prototype!!!

Post by rbc »

That's awesome!
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/
Fireful0

Post by Fireful0 »

That is epic!
Seriously, man! Where do you get this stuff? :lol:
Sunburst

Post by Sunburst »

Fireful0.

As I previously stated, I am the Sauron of the Rockman world and the "rings of power" somehow always seem to make their way (back) to me!

A lot of that has to do with simply being the biggest buyer, seller, and trader of vintage Rockman gear in the world. I put a lot of time and effort into finding and acquiring this stuff. And my reputation has led to many people (from mostly average Joes to former SR&D employees to rock stars!) coming to me to buy or sell for them their amazing gear!

The Blaster, however, was amazingly a throw-in to a long-lost box of semi-working and non-working Rockman parts I picked up on the cheap a couple years ago!

But stay tuned! I recently acquired what is considered to be the fabled "Ring of Power" of the Rockman world and I intend to unleash it later this year. It will blow Rockman collectors away!

Very respectfully,

Sunburst
GuitarBuilder

Post by GuitarBuilder »

Sunburst wrote:Fireful0.

As I previously stated, I am the Sauron of the Rockman world and the "rings of power" somehow always seem to make their way (back) to me!

A lot of that has to do with simply being the biggest buyer, seller, and trader of vintage Rockman gear in the world. I put a lot of time and effort into finding and acquiring this stuff. And my reputation has led to many people (from mostly average Joes to former SR&D employees to rock stars!) coming to me to buy or sell for them their amazing gear!

The Blaster, however, was amazingly a throw-in to a long-lost box of semi-working and non-working Rockman parts I picked up on the cheap a couple years ago!

But stay tuned! I recently acquired what is considered to be the fabled "Ring of Power" of the Rockman world and I intend to unleash it later this year. It will blow Rockman collectors away!

Very respectfully,

Sunburst
More like Gandalf I would say! :lol: :lol: :lol: