My Rockman setup

A dedicated forum for posting pictures and other information about Rockman rigs.
darthoverdrive

My Rockman setup

Post by darthoverdrive »

I had some time over the long weekend to finish setting up my Rockman gear. Modules are mounted on whatever trays I could find. Everything ties into a 5 Ch mixer and feeds to a small amp and bookshelf speakers, just the right volume for playing at home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sunburst

Re: My Rockman setup

Post by Sunburst »

Darth,

(Heh...) I am your (heh...) father (heh...)...

Awesome setup! Where is the ULTIMATUM in the chain (in front as an overdrive or in the SUSTAINOR effects loop)?

(heh...)...

Very respectfully,

Sunburst
darthoverdrive

Re: My Rockman setup

Post by darthoverdrive »

Thanks! Actually I run the UDG and AGP in parallel with the Sustainor and other modules. The pedals connect to a mono channel of the mixer and the rock module chain connects to a stereo channel. I use either the pedals or modules by turning up the mixer volume for the one I’m using at the time. Shown but not hooked up is a home built buffer/switcher pedal to switch between different combinations of pedals and modules. The pedal next to the AGP is a FET booster to dirty up the sound from the AGP when needed.

Usually when I use the headphone amps I run them into my PC's powered speakers but I can also connect them to the mixer and use them that way. It's fun coming up with different combinations of hooking things up.

Eventually I’ll get a recorder hooked up to the mixer and try some recording.

As for being your father, search your feelings.
Needle point by my daughter, another Star Wars nerd.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.