New way to achieve the Hyperspace sound?

The equipment produced by SR&D has a very close relationship with the band Boston and its music. This is the place for discussing Boston.
Ash517

Re: New way to achieve the Hyperspace sound?

Post by Ash517 »

eicca wrote:I just discovered this pedal too. Using the software you CAN configure the pressure sensitive button to control up to three parameters at once, and their values through the travel of the button. So if the pedal is configured "off" at the top and bottom of the button, but through the middle is set to full repeats, full mix and a linear adjustment of delay time, I see no reason why it shouldn't work.
Nice! Honestly I’d buy the pedal just for the HSP effect at this point. I should also point out that TC has announced a pedal called the “Gauss Tape Echo”. The demo briefly shows the feedback all the way up and changing repeat speed/pitch. Perhaps that too could be heavily modded. It’d likely be cheaper than the Flashback II.
GEAR:
Rockman Guitar Ace (Dunlop)
Epiphone Les Paul Studio (Alpine White)
Boss Katana 100
Line 6 POD Go
eicca

Post by eicca »

Ash517 wrote: Nice! Honestly I’d buy the pedal just for the HSP effect at this point. I should also point out that TC has announced a pedal called the “Gauss Tape Echo”. The demo briefly shows the feedback all the way up and changing repeat speed/pitch. Perhaps that too could be heavily modded. It’d likely be cheaper than the Flashback II.
Only problem with the Gauss pedal is it doesn’t have the built in expression control.
#RockmanAddict
Ash517

Post by Ash517 »

Only problem with the Gauss pedal is it doesn’t have the built in expression control.[/quote]
True, but it is a good excuse to do a cool mod!
GEAR:
Rockman Guitar Ace (Dunlop)
Epiphone Les Paul Studio (Alpine White)
Boss Katana 100
Line 6 POD Go
Desdinova

Post by Desdinova »

The Line6 Helix (yeah I know sacreligius, has the ability. There are people who have created it, I'm just not talented enough to use it effect-ively (see what I did there). You can control as many parameters as you want on one pedal. But, the key most people forget is Tom's playing.