small setup

A dedicated forum for posting pictures and other information about Rockman rigs.
xpr-guy

small setup

Post by xpr-guy »

Epiphone LP with PAF type pickups installed --> 11R ->11R send ->Boss eq -> Rockman Guitar Ace (Dunlop) -> Ace headphone out split Y cable -> 11R returns L&R -->11R main outs (L&R) -> FOSI mini amp -> 4" dayton audio RS 100-8 speakers on plywood sheathing "baffle" glued onto old KOSS M80 that were toast. the "rack" cabinet is a RAST from Ikea, my XPR will go above the Marshall.
I turned the trim pot inside the Ace and found a spot just slightly less than what it was originally set to sounded best to me in this setup. as they say YMMV.
this is all for low level volume playing and it works for that. I haven't tried the speakers with any real loud volume, but even at the too loud for the house levels they sounded good.
and - just looking the pic, those eq settings were just me screwing around late last night before bed..nothing noteworthy.
cropped.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dale

Re: small setup

Post by Dale »

Nice small set up for bedroom volume for sure.

Dale
xpr-guy

Re: small setup

Post by xpr-guy »

It does the job pretty well. I have a Boss GT10 that I would like to get into the mix, plus this rack is awkward to move so I just ordered a DJ Stand with 12U rack on wheels. put the GT10 on top, and hopefully Bob's my uncle