My Rockman Rig

A dedicated forum for posting pictures and other information about Rockman rigs.
GuitarBuilder

My Rockman Rig

Post by GuitarBuilder »

Here's mine:

Yes, that's an ADA rig sandwiched in between.

The power amp is out of sight: Crown XLS1000, feeding the Peavey Two-way Speakers

An Alesis DEQ830 8-Channel 30-Band MIDI-controlled EQ takes the place of 8 Rockman EQs. The Rocktron Patchmate Loop 8 is used to distribute audio: the 2 Sustainors and Distortion Generator are wired in parallel. The Octopi are used to control the Rockmodules as usual. The Octopi, Patchmate, and DEQ830 are controlled together by one Midipedal. The other Midipedal is dedicated to my XPR (not shown) and custom Superhead (built by Vince Riso of RMC)
rbc
Site Admin

Re: My Rockman Rig

Post by rbc »

That's a great looking rig. Thanks for posting it!
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/
iZheil9152

Post by iZheil9152 »

My DEQ rig goes:

Guitar>DEQ CH-1>Sustainor 1 (DEQ CH-2 in loop)>Sustainor 2 (DEQ CH-3 in loop)>DEQ CH-4>chorus, echo, etc>> mixer

That way I always have a pre-EQ (sometimes just for volume control), an fx loop EQ, and a post EQ

How do you have yours?
GuitarBuilder

Post by GuitarBuilder »

I use all 8 EQs on the DEQ830:

I essentially have 2 Sustainors, 1 Distortion Generator, and 1 XPR (or Ultimatum) all in parallel. Call me crazy.....