Ultimatum For Sale SOLD!!!

Intended for SR&D gear, derivatives and services.
Forum rules
This forum is only intended for announcements. Trades should be private.
Ultimatum

Ultimatum For Sale SOLD!!!

Post by Ultimatum »

Hey guys, I have an extremely rare Rockman Ultimatum pedal for sale, in great shape, one owner from new. These will only rise in value, so apart from sounding amazing, it's certainly a great investment too. I'm told only around 50 were made and only in 1994.
So I guess being that rare, we could all be in an old folks' home before another one comes around! Serious offers only then please and sorry no trades. Please PM me for more info/offers Thanks.
UPDATE! SOLD!!! Thanks sold for $1000 to Michael in Koln, Germany.
Last edited by Ultimatum on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GuitarBuilder

Re: Ultimatum For Sale

Post by GuitarBuilder »

No asking price?
iZheil9152

Post by iZheil9152 »

I'm listening...
Dale

Post by Dale »

I belive more than 50 units were produced.
Ultimatum

Post by Ultimatum »

Dale, I asked everybody there is to ask regarding this very question about how many Ultimatums were produced. I was first told 200, then 100. But actually, nobody seemed to know for sure. So I thought the best person to ask would be either Tom himself (so I tried, but I couldn't get hold of him) Or next best would be somebody else important that was there at the time and that guy was Bobby Cedro (Ex-Rockman engineer and now chief design engineer at Jim Dunlop) He kindly got back to me and said that there were only 50 Ultimatums ever made, just one batch, in 1994. I too was surprised that there were so few produced, but if Bobby Cedro states 50, then 50 it was. As he was there at the time and co-designed it, so unless you wish to doubt his word or have even better information than Bobby Cedro himself, then please go ahead and share with us what you know.
Dale

Post by Dale »

Is yours the grey or blue button?
Ultimatum

Post by Ultimatum »

Grey button. Only a handful got the blue button, this being due to the "parts-bin" of grey buttons running low so I'm told. It was just a case of using up whatever was nearest to hand on the work-bench at the time, as Rockman closed its doors that very same year.
Guitarvamp

Post by Guitarvamp »

Ultimatum wrote:Dale, I asked everybody there is to ask regarding this very question...
You didn't ask here - and we are collectively the most Rockman-knowledgable people there are.

You've got a super ultra rare Ultimatum for sale.... how does it differ from all the other Ultimatums out there? I'm interested in all the variants. And what is your asking price?
Ultimatum

Post by Ultimatum »

Guitarvamp, hey don't get offended, the only reason I didn't ask here is because I only discovered Rockman-Gearup just recently! So I collected the information I have about Ultimatum pedals from other reliable sources ( These being folks that also sometimes contribute to this site also ) Eg; Rockman-Repair, PerfectSound Rock Refurbs, Rockman.FR etc, all very knowledgeable guys, that have seen a ton of Rockman gear over the years between them all, their estimations for the production run of the Ultimatum were between 200 down to around 100. But nobody knew for certain. I guess it's a hard thing to know for sure, unless one was their at the time of production, hence why I asked Bob Cedro, as he was there at the time they were made. He said 50 were made, so unless Tom Scholz tells us all something different, then I think the next best person's opinion on this after Tom Scholz is that of Bob Cedro, as he was there when they were made and had a hand in the design of it. And when you say "all the other Ultimatums out there" My one won't be any different to the other 49 that are out there! As from what I know, there was only one batch made and they were all
Rev1 So I believe there was only one version of the Ultimatum pedal, the ONLY difference was purely cosmetic, as a handful got the blue button instead of the grey button, that was the only difference, there are no other variants. Price wise I'm in no hurry to sell, so PM me if you're interested. Cheers.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Downersrevenge

Post by Downersrevenge »

Ultimatum wrote:Guitarvamp, hey don't get offended, the only reason I didn't ask here is because I only discovered Rockman-Gearup just recently! So I collected the information I have about Ultimatum pedals from other reliable sources ( These being folks that also sometimes contribute to this site also ) Eg; Rockman-Repair, PerfectSound Rock Refurbs, Rockman.FR etc, all very knowledgeable guys, that have seen a ton of Rockman gear over the years between them all, their estimations for the production run of the Ultimatum were between 200 down to around 100. But nobody knew for certain. I guess it's a hard thing to know for sure, unless one was their at the time of production, hence why I asked Bob Cedro, as he was there at the time they were made. He said 50 were made, so unless Tom Scholz tells us all something different, then I think the next best person's opinion on this after Tom Scholz is that of Bob Cedro, as he was there when they were made and had a hand in the design of it. And when you say "all the other Ultimatums out there" My one won't be any different to the other 49 that are out there! As from what I know, there was only one batch made and they were all
Rev1 So I believe there was only one version of the Ultimatum pedal, the ONLY difference was purely cosmetic, as a handful got the blue button instead of the grey button, that was the only difference, there are no other variants. Price wise I'm in no hurry to sell, so PM me if you're interested. Cheers.
I am sorry to bother you in case this has already sold, but I have been searching for an Ultimatum for quite some time! Is this unit still available? Please PM me with price and details, if so.

THANKS!!!

In Tom we trust.
In Tom we trust.