Former glory of rockman-gearup.com

Discussion and topics that don't fit elsewhere.
RockmanCentralBob

Re: Former glory of rockman-gearup.com

Post by RockmanCentralBob »

Caveman Golf and RockmanCentral_cb were Curt's usernames I believe. I use Hyperspace on the GHAR forum.

Curt and I had a bit of a falling out during the last tour. No ill feelings, just very disappointed in some attitudes he expressed that were pretty embarrasing for me.

As for me, I HATE ads on websites. They annoy the hell out of me, often trick you into clicking on them, and are used to track you. I never had ads on RockmanCentral. Hell, I didn't even like linking to other websites, especially if they had ads on them.

Gear Up was the only site I ever linked to, as far as I can remember. I actually had it in the RockmanCentral frame at first, but Curt disagreed and demanded that I remove it because he didn't want opinions expressed there tied to us, so we compromised with a link instead.
rbc
Site Admin

Re: Former glory of rockman-gearup.com

Post by rbc »

RockmanCentralBob wrote:As for me, I HATE ads on websites. They annoy the hell out of me, often trick you into clicking on them, and are used to track you. I never had ads on RockmanCentral. Hell, I didn't even like linking to other websites, especially if they had ads on them.
We'll give no-ads a try. I'll make some kind of announcement after I've decided on how to integrate donations.
Keep rockman-gearup.com advertising free. Make a contribution: https://paypal.me/rockmangearup/5/