Rockman 500 Available

The Rockman 500 watt Guitar Stack. Gotta have one of those!
Douglynn

Rockman 500 Available

Post by Douglynn »

I will be parting with my Rockman 500 in the next few months. I want to give the people on this page the 2nd opportunity. I have made contacts to let Tom know it is also available 1st. Only 50 were made. This one was refurbished, but has some minor cosmetic flaws. One of 50 made. Tom owns most of them these days, and his road crew told me that when he passes, his gear will be destroyed. PSRR owns 7 and I’m told he has plans to have his go to the Smithsonian. (David, you told me directly, so if I have this wrong, please tell me). So, by my estimation, only around 15 will be around for collectors. Serious inquiries only.
Sunburst

Re: Rockman 500 Available

Post by Sunburst »

Doug,

Please post pics.

Team,

I have two (sold three others, which I now regret!). But I just legally changed my last name to Smithsonian so hopefully, things are looking up for me!

Very respectfully,

Sunburst Smithsonian
Douglynn

Post by Douglynn »

Once I know whether Tom Scholz is interested and makes a fair offer, I will either sell directly to him or list it here. When I lust it, there will be pics. It was refurbished while I owned it, so it works great. I haven’t seen one sold in several years. Knowing that the one’s in Tom’s possession will be destroyed on his passing makes me hope he’s not interested. But that came right from a tech working for the band.
Douglynn

Post by Douglynn »

Since the Scholz' family has not contacted me, I 'm going to start talking to individuals who know how rare this piece is. One of 50 made. Tom is reportedly going to have all of his gear destroyed as part of his final wishes. By my count, there are probably 15 or so available to the public currently world wide. If me a PM, I will send you photos. Can't figure out the adding photos option right now.